San Jose (Uchalit/æʊn hozeɪ/(in Spanish) "Third largest city in California, the tenth largest city of the United States of the United States, and the County Council seat of Santa Clara County." This is an amateur town of the 31st largest metropolitan area in the country situated at the southern end of San Francisco bay.
|San José Nagar|
Images, from top, right to left: Central San Jose, San José Kala Museum, D.A Hotel, Sasar, Chowk
|Alias: S J|
|Goal: Silicon Valley capital|
San Jose, Santa Clara district, California
|States of the United States||California|
|District||Santa Clera District|
|Establishment||November 29, 1777|
|Nigmit||March 27, 1850|
|・ System||city, Mayor-council|
|・ Mayor||Chak Read|
|・ Vice Mayor||Judy Chirco|
|・ City manager||Debra Figon|
|・ California's Senate|
|・ Rajya Sabha by Assembly California|
|・ Cities||178.2 square miles (461.5 km 2)|
|・ Land||174.9 square miles (452.9 km 2)|
|・ Water||3.3 square miles (8.6 km 2)|
|・ Urban||447.83 square miles (716.54 km2)|
|・ Metropolis||2,694.7 square miles (6,979.4 km2)|
|Height||85 feet (26 meters)|
|・ Cities||1,023,083 (10th)|
|・ Density||5,758.1 square miles (2,223.21 km2)|
|・ Metropolis||1,839,700 (MLAs 1 July 2,009)|
|・ Danonym||San Hosoján|
|Time zone||Pacific Time Mandal (PSM) (UTC-8)|
|・ Summer (decay)||P.D.T. (UTC-7)|
|ZIP Code||95101-95103, 95106, 95108-95139,|
95141, 95142, 95148, 95150-95161,
95170-95173, 95190-95194, 95196
|Federal Information Processing Standard Code||06-68000|
|Geographic Name Information System Feature ID||1654952|
San José was once a small agricultural city where the 1950s has grown faster than it. In terms of population, land region, and industrial development, San Jose is the largest city in the Gulf region. Its estimated population upto 1 January 2010 was 1,023,083.
The house of San José was laid in the form of Guadalupe on 29 November 1777 before the Spanish Colony of Nueva California, El Pueblo de San José de Guadalupe, which later became Alta California. The city worked as an agricultural community in support of Spanish military installations in San Francisco and Monterey. When California was received a dole of one state in 1850, San Hose was then given his services as his first capital. After serving as an agricultural center for more than 150 years, San Hose also began to feel the offensive in the 1950s and 1960s by helping men and soldiers returned from World War II, and the 1960s, and making more an aggressive extension. Till the late 1990s, the organization of San Hose, which belongs to the developing local technology industry, was given Capitol of Silicon Valley (capital of Silicon Valley) as mentioned only.
Many groups of Ohlaus origin home before the European colonies. The first sustainable European presence was initiated by a series of French missions established by Father Juniper Sera in 1769. To establish an agricultural community the Spanish Viceroy, Antonio De Bucoareli of Y. Ursae, the Entoinio will be on the command of New Spain, which will be charged with the command on 29 November 17777 (as honor of St Joseph) El de San José de Guadupe; built the foundation of San José in 1937. This was the first citizen of Alta California.
In 1797, the Pueblo was removed from its original location to a place near Guadalupe Parkave and Taylor Street's current meeting site, where downtown San Jose is now located. After separating the Spanish rule in Mexico, San José Massiki became under the rule in 1821. Then it became part of the United States of America when it surrendered uneconomic during 1846 and occupied California. Soon afterwards, on 27th March, 1850 at San José (after Sacramento) became the second commercial city, before which the mayor's name was Josiah Beldane. This Qasba was the first capital of the state as well as the hosts of one of California legislature (1850-1851). Today the Circle of Pams Plza is the historic marketplace of the first capital of the state.
The earthquake in San Francisco was serious in 1906 but it did not take as serious as San Francisco. The wall of Agnenews asylum (later Agneus State Hospital) and the roof fell out more than 100 people died, and the building of San Hose High School was destroyed by three-storeyed buildings. The World War II had an unrest time. The main one was expelled from Japanese Americans in Japan's own assembly in the internal camps of intervention, including the future Mayor[ Add Citation), Norman Minata. Following the release of big-car suit riots in Los Angeles, the anti-Mexican violence in the summer of 1943 was inflamed up. [, please add quotes).
At the beginning of the Second World War, the city's economy was transferred from agriculture to industrial production (Del Monte cannery), along with the United States War Department, stretched to the 1000 landing Wehikals (LandVehicle Tracked) to manufacture hic Food Corporation (DCP Corporation) of which was later FMC Corporation (MC Corporation).) constrained to be called. After the Second World War, the FMC (FMC) (later in the United Defense (Prohibition of United Defense) and currently the BIE Systems (BAE Systems) worked as a defense contractor, and in addition to this, M13 Armored Personal Carrier, (M113 Armored Personnel rier), Bradley Fighley VH. Charting (hicle) And Developing Military Platforms Like M1 Abrams (M1 Abrams), Various Substances Such As The Design And Manufacturing Of Substances, Also Running. IBM (IBM) establish its West Coast headquarters in San José in 1943 and opened a downtown research and focus in 1952. These two proved a front of the San José's economy because, later Renald Johnson and his team invented the Hard Disk Drive (Hard disk drive) together with the RAMAKak (RAMAC) and joined with it, a technological sector of San Jose.
During the decade 1950s and 1960s, City Manager Dutch Hamman led this city to a major development campaign. The city had included areas like Alviso and Cambrian Park through which cities have risen considerably to be built. This rapid growth led to the emergence of a anti-development response in the 1970s which many of them started supporting like Norman Mineta and Janet Gray Hies. In spite of the disparity of an urban development constraint, development duty and corporation of Campbell and Cuperino, the development process was not slowed down but referred to in corporate regions. In Silicon Valley, San Jose has moved further economic and population boost, leading to the country's largest 936% rise in the country's residential cost between 1976 and 2001. An attempt to increase the density in the 1990s when an update of the urban planning 1974 upheld the barrier of urban development, while a means of voting rejected in order to minimize restrictions on development in the Talters. Since the 1980s, several residential houses built in San José, nearly sixty per cent and more than three-fourths have structures standing behind the vahanas, which represent a predominantly political tenure of smart growth plan principles.
On 3 April 1979 the San Jose City Council adopted San Jose for the city and also approved using any of the specified symbols on the city " Joy" and the name of the city which are used in the name of the city's face, governmental writing, material, title and department names. In addition, according to the decisions made in the city council, San José is used only when the name is used as large and short letters, but not when the name is expressed in big letters. This name is still used mostly as the San Jose of unspecified sign According to the City Charter, the official/government name in this city is still known as City of San José.
|Climate table (interpretation)|
San Joseis located in
According to the U.S. census Bureau, the total area of this city is 178.2 sq miles (461.5 sq km), of which 3.3 square miles (8.6 sq km, 1.86%) is expanded.
One of the major sources of San Jose, California's earthquake activity is located near San Andreas Foolt. The most serious earthquake in 1906 was damaged by San Josain buildings already described. Earlier in 1839, 1851, 1864, 1865, 1868, and 1891, the important earthquakes were rocked by the city.[Please add a quote ), there was some damage due to the city's earthquake in 1957. The Loma Prieta earthquake in 1989 also damaged parts of the city. Other decomposition near San José, Monsoon Wisrah Foult, South Harvard Fault, Northern Calveras Foolt and Central Callias Fault. .?
Guadalupe river Santa Cruz mountains (which separated from Pacific Coast) and ends from San Hose in San Francisco based on the North. In the southern part of this river, Almadane Valley was also the neighboring area, which was originally given as a result of the hara of Mercury mines; a plant of gold was also removed from these mines during [[California Gold Gold Gold Gold Rule in 1870 to 1945]]] between these mines and along with the U.S. Army (1870 to 145). The required para for masculine fulfillment, polynet, column etc.(Mercury(myanet Fulminate), colsting cap and Detonator) were also removed from these mines.[Please add quotes]
the lowest site of San José is located below the sea level in San Francisco at San Francisco of Alviso; The highest site is situated at the height of Mount Hamilton's Copper Peak on 4,372 feet (1,333 meters), which is terminally beyond the city border. Thanks to the close of Mount Hamilton-based-state obsedispensation, San Hose has taken steps to reduce photograde pollution. under which it has converted the regional of all road lamps and personal environment to sodium lamps with low pressure. To give an idea of the city's efforts, a village was named after 6216 San José.
San Jose, the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco are quite close to the Gulf (a small part of its northern border touch the bay). The Santa Clara Valley is the center of population of the Gulf region and like the center of a wheel and a spake of it, communities around it are heading out of the valley. .? Part of this step has led to the emergence of growing Gulf region as the geographical distribution of the present one, and the treatment of clowering is far from the valley. .?
Like most parts of the Gulf region, San Jose also found Mediterranean climate. Although San Jose is located in the country and like San Francisco is no longer opposite the Pacific Ocean, it is still surrounded by three sides of the mountains. A positive consequence is that compared to a few other parts of the bay sector, the area remains more than rains, with a semi-arid realization and an annual amount of rain in 14.4 inches (366 meters), while other parts of the bay sector have about three-fold.
The average height of January is 59 degree F (59 degree Fahrenheit) and the average low temperature is 42 degrees F and the average height of July is 84 F and the average height of 57 degrees F..? The highest temperature of till now entered in San Jose is 112 degrees F which was recorded on 23th July 2006; The lowest temperature is 20 degree F (8.3 degree C) registered in December 1990. The landing in the utterance between day and night, the fate of F (10 degree F) till 12 degree F (5.6 degrees C), which means that the temperature is not higher as in California, it is not too high.
light rain-caused San Jose and his suburbs find nearly 300 days in a year or part of the sun. The rain is mainly caused from October to April or May months. During winter and winter the hill areas outfall the valleys of the plains and eating even of grasses, though the number of pale trees are not very short. During the arrival of the annual hot summer sparid, the vegetation at which he admits is able to death and dry. that the hills are also golden, and because of which fires are sometimes mischievous, unfortunately on dry grass shells.
There is an average of 50 days per year downtown San Jose. The annual range is recorded from 6.12 inches (155 mm) to 32.57 inches (827 mm) in 1953. The highest worst in a month was recorded on February 1998, valued at 10.23 inches (260 mm). The maximum amount of rains occurring in 24 hours was 3.60 inches (91 mm) registered on 30 January 1968. However, in San Jose, the summer day is usually dry, but it's raining 1.92 inches in a terrible internal storm which brought about floods in some regions.
Here snow is very meager, whose size is just up to 2,000 feet (610 m) from the sea level to less and often the Mount Hamilton covered by its near during winter is only a few days and Santa Cruise doubles only briefly covered by snow. This sometimes compromised "the transportation system" with the road route heading the state route 17 towards Santa Cruz. San José is sometimes snow, but just 5th February 1976 over the city's thick ice crumbled by many residents of the car and by 3 inches (7.6 centimeters) at the top of the roof. It was still the most recent snowfall on the ground. According to the measure of the official observation station, this snow was only 0.5 inches (13 mm). However, in March 2006, downtown San Jose with 90 feet (27 meters) to the sea level was covered by only 90 feet (27 meters) to 200 feet (61 meters) in upper parts of the city to just one inch by one inch only (2.5 cm).
San José, like most parts of the Gulf region, includes dozens of microClimate (micro-air). .? downtown is the lowest rain in San Jose, while it only rains more than it in South San Jose, only 10 miles (16 kilometers) and the barometer at the same time gets more here.
|user Jose, California average of weather for|
|Average High MIT||59.3 |
|Average Low degree F (Sloan)||41.7 |
|Varsha inch||3.03 |
|Source: %s NOAA 22 April 2010|
This city has been distributed in many geographic areas. Most of them were truly the unhappy community or different municipalities which were later found in the city. This city is generally distributed in the following areas: downtown San Jose, Central, West San Jose, North San Jose, East San Jose and South San Jose.
Some of the groups of San José are downtown San Josain, Japan, Rose Garden, Garden, Sunole-Midtown, Willen Glenn, Naigly Park, Barbank, West Bank, San Hose, Winsester, East Football, Little Portugal, Almaden Valley, Silver Creek Valley, Edenel, Edenel, Edenel, Seven. .?
Children's Discovery Museum of San José, History Park at Kelly, Catherine Basilica of St Joseph, Plaza D. Chevey, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Mexican Heritez Pla, Rosisien Museum, Hizesian Museum, Hygienship, Hyes Magazine, Hp Pawlon, Hp. J. Association The Gaza Hotel, San José Emproov, San José Massiple Stadium, Sparton Stadium, Japan San Hose, Winstester Mystery House, Rejure Wareers, Circle of Palas Plas, King & Story, San Jose City Hall, San Jose-José Marquet and the Museum of Innovation. .?
Day Enza Hotel, Monmouth
San José HP Pavillian
San José HP Pavillian
Cathedral of Saint Joseph
Plaza De Saser Chávez
Winchester Mystery House
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
San Jose City Hall
Circle of Pamas Plaza
According to the 2000 census, there were 894,943 people, 276,598 culooms and 203,576 families.
The population density was 5,117.9 per square miles (1,976.1 per square kilometer). One of the average density of 1,611.8 per square miles (622.3 per kilometer) was 281,841 residential units in the population density of 1,611.8 per km. Of the 276,598 few family members lived under 18.3% of the eleven children, 56.0% were married together, in 11.7% nomen who had unmarried couples and 26.4% of the family compelled family. It is. 18.4% of all pupils was produced by people and 4.9% of men living 65 or more alone. The average size of a Family was 3.20 and the average size of family was 3.62.
In a population of under 18 people in this city, population of 26.4%, 18 to 24 years increased from 9.9%, from 25 to 44 years, by 35.4%, by 45 to 64, by 20.0% and by over 8.3% in the population of people under 18.3%; It was. The average age was 33 years old. For every 100 women 103.3 were men. 18 and over 100 women aged 102.5 were men.
According to an estimate in 2007, a quantum of a family in this city was the highest revenue of a family in comparison to any American city over a quarter million (1 million = 1 million) residents and the average income of it was 76,963 dollars the annual average. the average income of a family was 86,822 dollars. The average income of women per men compared to 36,936 dollars per day's average earnings amounted to 49,347. the per capita income in this city was 26,697 dollars. Out of total families in this city, about 6.0% of the population and 8.8% of the population were below the poverty line, out of which 10.3% of the population (below the poverty line) were between 18 and 7.4% of the people above 65 or higher.
According to the U.S. community survey of 2006-2008, the ethnic structure of San Jose was as follows:
- Gore: 48.6% (Non-Organic Gore: 31.4%)
- Black or African Americans: 3.0%
- American Indian: 0.6%
- Asian: 31.2%
- Pacific archipelago: 0.4%
- Some other species: 12.8%
- Two or more species: 3.4%
- Hispanic or Latino (any caste): 31.5%
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the population of San José on 1 July 2008 was 948,279, for which it was supplied 10-th position in the United States after Los Angeles and San Diego. This estimate indicated an increase of 1.66 per cent over the previous year. California Finance Department estimated the current population was 1,023,083.
The San José and the rest of the Gulf region, home of many Christian gatherings including the large Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodonks, and at the same time it is also the center of Jewish, Hindu, Islamic, Buddhist and Sikh religions of other religious communities.
A significant number of people reside in this city by 39.0% of the total population. .? These included many high-tech employees in East and South Asia, as well as many other low-cost Latin America immigrants. Many of which can be seen in a large and multigeneration area in Elam Rock district. San José, a scholarships different population than any other city outside Vietnam; Most of these countries have moved mainly in the city and in the Santa Clara Valley in the last three or four decades. .?
Due to the heavy interplay of higher technology engineering, computer and microprocessor companies around San Jose, the region has been known as Silicon Valley. As the largest city in the house, San José has declared himself "the capital of the Silicon Valley." thousands of engineering and computer science from regional schools like University of California, University of California, Santa Cruz, San Jose State University, San Francisco, University University University University, California State University, East Bay, University Bay, University of Santa Clara and Stanford University. However, all these provide considerable thinking about this.
Due to the great economic growth during tech bubble (technological development), there was a significant increase in employment, residential costs, and transport crowd during the last phase of the 1990s. When the economy slowed down in early 2000s, employment and transport congestion went largely to some extent. The economic reforms in the mid-2000s did the worst happen again in the major highways. In 2006 there were 405,000 jobs in the bank of San Jose, and it was unemployment rate 4.6%. The average income of Qutumbs living in San José in 2000 was the highest in any town than 300,000 in the United States of America, much more than any of the 280,000 population and at present an average income from any American town, around 280,00 people.
The list of San Jose is listed on 25 companies each of which 1,000 or more employees work. including dob systems (Adobe Systems), Brocade Communications Systems (Cisco), BEA Systems (BEA Systems), BEA Systems (BEA Systems), Cisco (SunPower) and Bay (eBay), where flextronics (Flextronics), Hewlett-Packard (IBM), IBM, IBM, There are also achi main centers of lockheed Martin (Lockheed Martin) and lockheed. .? Large-scale governmental employers include the city Government of Santa Clara County and San José State University. Acer's US Department offices are in San Jose. .?
as compared to the entire cost of living in San Jose and the neighborhood, California and all other parts of the country. The residential outlay here is the cause of this high life-saving outlay, although the expenses of all these areas living with the ACCRA information are above the national average. Despite the high-life cost of San Hose, the working income of the aristocrats who lived on the city's borders is more than 500,000 local people accounted for than any American city.
San Jose's inhabitants provide more U.S. patents than those of any other city. .? Thirty-five percent of funds are invested in the U.S. total enterprise capital fund, San Jose and Silicon Valley companies.
Kanoon Aur Sarkar
- Also see: user José City Council, List of may Jose, California and List of managers Jose, California
Under the San Jose, California's law, there is a charter town which affords it to regulate local ordinances within the limits imposed by the Charter which may struggle with the city's laws. One of the Mayor Parishad government of this city is the central government with the name Mayor (Mayur) and the Council of Elders.
There is a mayor elected by ten party members at San Jose City Council and a mayor elected by all the cities. The city council sit with a mayor during its meetings. and all 11 members are entitled to vote on any issue. .? The mayor does not have any Vito power. Council members and Mayor are elected for a period of four years; Elections to the Mondified District Council members were introduced in 1994; The election of the Mayor and heterogenic district council members was introduced in 1996. Council member and the Mayor's office is confined to two consecutive term, though any Council member who reaches the boundary of his term may be elected to the Mayor as the Council member. The Council is elected by the Vice Mayor of one of the council's members at the second year after the council's election. The Council Member works as a Mayor in a temporary nuisance, but he is not the successor to this office in case of the Mayor's passing.
The City Manager (City Manager) is the main administrative officer of the city and has to present an annual budget to obtain approval from the Town Council. When this post is empty, the mayor offers a candidate for the post of City Manager, which is subject to the approval of the Council. The council appoints the manager (manager) for an indefinite period and can remove the manager from its office at any time, or the haughtote-class can remove the manager from its office through a anticipated election. .? Other city officer appointed by the council - the City attorney, City auditor (city auditor) and the independent police auditor (independent police accounting). .?
In the state Assembly
All other California cities, except San Francisco, are determined by the local agency's Information Commission (LaafCO/LAFCO) controlled by the city government. THE TARGET OF LAFCO IS TO PREVENT UNCONTROLLED URBAN EXPANSION. The Laafco of Santa Clara County (LAFCO) has decided the boundaries of San José to San José (as shown by the blue line near top of the page) as a superset of actual urban areas (yellow territory of the map) and together in the unsung areas of the area around the area, where San Jose, e.g. the city's rise near the center of the city, could prevent the growth of subsequent regions. LAFCO also defines a subset of the region as an "urban service region" (as shown by red line in the map) and also defines the growth of areas effectively where the urban infrastructure (water, electrical service, etc.) is already implausible.
San Jose is the county seat of Santa Clara County. Accordingly, this city also has several county government facilities, including the County Executive office, the Board of Observers, the District Attorney's Office, eight Courthouse, Sheriff's Office and County Clerk.
States and federal
Alleto Corbett of the San José, Democratic Party, Simien and Ailquian and Republican Party, Republican Republican as the 10th, 13th, 15th and 15th Cennet districts and Krastara Turco, Eira Fong, Joe Coto be, Bill, Coto, Jim, and Morley, Anna M. The 20th, 21st, 24th, 23rd, 23rd, 24th, 27th and 28th respectively representing the Kabelo. Federal sight, San Jose, California's 14th, 15th and 16th Congress districts, respectively in D +18, D +14 and D +16 copI (Cook PVI) respectively. And whose representatives are respectively a few people of the Democratic Party's name Shoes, Mike Honda and Jo Lofrin. .?
Many state and federal agencies monitor the offices of San Jose. .? This town is a part of the sixth district of Appeal. This is also a home from one of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, London; The other two are in Courthouse and San Francisco. .?
San José's development grew on, but the crime rates ever slowly increasing. The crime rate declined during the decades, 1990 and 2000, but it was not as fast as the crime rate in other American cities during the same period. However, the crime rate of this city has gone up recently but it is sometimes graded in one of the country's most safe cities with population over 500,000 people. This step is based on an offense involving murder, rape, dacoity, overlying assault, censorship and vehicle stolen - over six cases of Federal Bureau of Investigation (weekly) awarded by the authorities. The current mayor has read in 2006 a member of an organization called Meers' Eagest Elegen Coalition And this organization's co-chairman are Michael Bloomberg, the mayor of Boston, Thomas Menino. .?
Office of Economic Development combines the San José Cister City program - which is part of Sister Sister City National. according to the 2008 statistics, there are seven cister cities in this city. .?
- Okayama, Japan (established in 1957)
- San Jose, Costa Rica (1961)
- Verkerus, Mexico (1975)
- Tainan, Taiwan (1977)
- Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland (1986)
- Yekaterinburg, Russia (1992)
- Pune, India
Art and architecture
Since the downtown area, recursive Minneta San Hose is in the flight path of the National Airports (obviously visible in the air above), an elevation limit has been laid to the buildings of the downtown coming under the final entrance to the airport. This height limit is decided on the basis of local ordinances, which are operated by the runway and slope under the rules of the federal aviation. The height limit of the central downtown buildings is about 300 feet (91 m) but buildings can be longer than the airport and long. .? For the past few years, the city's architecture has been criticized for many years. .? The citizens have complained that San José hardly overtly lacks abstract architecture. For this lack of architecture "aesthetic", a redevelopment from the 1950s to the downtown region may have been explained in which "whole blocks of historical commercial and residential structures" were destroyed. But the downtown hysteric district's de Anza Hotel and Hotel Send Claire are the exception of this. listed in the National Registers of Hysteric Plays for their architect and their historic importance.
Unlike most private enterprises, the municipal building projects have used more along with architecture. Children's Discovery Museum, Tech Museum, Innovation And San Hosé-Reperture Building Have Used Ncoarse Colors And Abnormal Expressions. Richard Miair & Partners, designed to see the new city hall of redesigning the headline in 2005, and this was a remarkable part of the municipal project building that was expanding big.
Public art is a big attraction in the city. This city is one of the first cities which accepted public art ordinance at 2% of the building project for the capital's development, and the result of this futures has started to influence the scene in the city. A good number of public art projects are in the all downtown area and the number of public places in neighboring areas are increasing in the number of libraries, parks and fire stations. It's very noteworthy, in the Minnet Airport expansion, a program in the development of the art and technology is also being included.
During the early years of public art, several remarkable disputes have been born. Two examples of these disputes. A) downtown planned on the Kvetzalkotl (with a beautiful spectrum) because some religious groups thought it was a protector and b) it was a controversial because some people felt that the last idol made by Robert Graham had not an statue of one and it was more remarkable for their use in rising. As a result of this, it has been brought up as a common joke for the local people, who now says it looks as a touchstone.
Thomas Fallan had also encountered strong resistance to those who seemed to have liked Thomas Falan and who liked him to have been very highly responsible for the degeneration of original population and chicano karmantiists protestered because he believed that Thomas Fallen had strengthened the violence in McCki-American War (1846) and ruled over him with the violence; He and ordered the removal of historic documents in Phalan, command of most of the city's California (initial Spanish or Mexici) residents. Following a large number of contradictions against the Columbus Day and Da De La Razas, the Falan statue scheme in October 1991 was revoked and this iconography was put in a warehouse for more than a decade. This image was brought back to public demonstration in 2002, but the image was exhibited at a low special place named Pelier Park which was a small triangular land, built in a meeting site of West Julan and West St James.
In 2001, the city had sponsored the sharkByte (drikByte), based on the hockey team's shootout, San Hose Sharks, a skilled crew, and a model was constructed according to the exhibition of gens discovered with Chicago. Large models of sharks were taken in by local artists on the wretched, colorful, or constructive ways, and then exhibited for several months in the city's dozens. Many exhibition models had been deleted from the beginning because of barbarism. After the exhibition, these sharks were auctioned and the money it received was donated to charity organizations. The sharks still can be seen in their new owners' homes and businesses.
In 2006, Adobe Systems (Adobe Systems) have given the authority of an art installation called Ben Rubin's San Jose Semafour, at the apex of its headquarters. This is made from a four ide disk which requires "rotation" to arrange a message. .? The contents of the message of San José Seymour continued to be a mystery till it became apparent in August 2007. Supplementary to visual art installation has an audio track which is directed from the building at a low-power AM (AM) station. This audio track handles the message being displayed to decode (reading code words).
The city of opera, San Jose (Opera Design Jose), Simphani Silicon Valley, Balate allet San Hose Silicon Valley, Silicon Valley and Silse; Children's Museum of San Musical Jose (Children's Theater of Mazse), San Jose (approved as the largest and most reliable theater company of user company), San Hose Youth (user Jose Youth Symphony), San Hose Reperary Theater (identity Jose Report) and are now inactive in the American musical theater of San Musical. San Jose, one of the leading modern arts museums in the country, is also home in San José Museum of Art. The number of participants held every year in downtown award reached the top of 60,000 per year, making it an important event for independent movies. San Francisco Asian Online Festival is an annual program which is organized in San Francisco, Berkeley and downtown Hose. In the San Jose's camera, 12 downtown cinemas show about 30 to 40 movies per year. The San Jose Festival is the second event in the enormous numbers of events that took place during the year.
One of the most active program sites in the world is San Jose, HP Pav Pavilion. According to Billboard Magazine (BillboardMagazine) and Pollstar (Pollstar), the largest of the non-play programs in the UN's site have turned out to be 75 tickets for at any function held at the site in United States, and this is during the period from January 1 - to 30, 2004, a magester news Arenchester in England Chester Evening News Arena] and Canada Quebec's third stage in the world after Montreal Center. On ingratiating sports programs, the HP pavilion for an average of 184 programs, or even we may be told that there is about one program every two days in which about one is hired in the NHL (NHL) average for the first two days.
- Also see: Sports in the user
|San José Sharks||Hockey||1991||National Hockey League: Western Conference||San José HP Pavillian|
|San José Economics||Soker||1995||Major League Soccer: Western Conference||Buck Shaw Stadium|
|San José Giants||Baseball||1988||California League||San José Munsipal Stadium|
|Real San José||Soker||2007||National Premier Soccer League||Yerba Buena High School|
|Mixed Martial Arts||2006||Strikefour||San José HP Pavillian|
The only two "Big Five" team that play in San Jose are: National Hockey League (NHL/NHL) has San Jose Sharks and Major League Soccer (MLS/MLS) in San Hockey. .? Sharks started playing as an extension team in 1991. sharks from NHL (NHL) sessions 2007-08 to the data on Sharks who are very popular in San José, and one of NHL's top attractions. who have made good fortune on all his domestic games. Though the team still has to win Stanley Cup. It was almost at the peak of the victory of this cup in 2004 and 2010, but it was food at the hands of Kalari Flames and Chicago Blackhox in the Western Convention Final. Sharx San José's Huppy Co Pavillian (referenced as a shark tank or tank) plays their home games. And this is a member of the National Conference section of the NHL (NHL). .? Sharks have recently won four kinds of Pascism in 2009-2010. He has taken Anaheim Ducks (Anaheim Ducks), Colorado Elevanch (Colorado Avalanche), Calgary Flames (Calgary Flamsames), Detroit Red Wings (Detroit Red Wings) and Dallas Stars (Dallas Stars) and Los Los Kings onAng East Dallas with a sharp rival.
San Jose has tried to attract Major League baseball, NFL (NBA) and the NBA teams by offering US B (NFL) to reestablish sport teams. The San Francisco Giant Baseball Team in 1991 almost closed the deal to play in San Jose. [Please add quotes: ) In November 2007,Okland Athletics (A's) headed for Session 20111 with 32,0. We launched our plans before Phadosi City of Fremont, for a stabilized Stadium. 0. Since the mid-1990s, many of the attempts to transfer the team to San José or Santa Clara were never flagued because of regional restrictions that put San José in the San Francisco fair area of his Padosi National League. .? However, the Proposo Cisco Field (naming rights as San Jose) was bought in San Jose's networking Company Cisco Systems (Systems) in 2006) as apartment 880 was to be five to eight miles north of San Jose. This was possible because A's had the regional right of Almida County, which builds the northern limit on most areas of San Jose. Since the plan had materialized, the team would have been closer to San José than to his current house in Oakland; the speculation of a change which could have led to serious San Josain and the population would have gone to grow more in operation by San Hose Mercuri-News. In February 2009, the local opposition to Fremont Business and residents in the region forced A's to destroy the project. Lev Wolf, head-owner of Oakland A's, announced these plans a few days before working at a new stadium in San José. In May 2009, the San José Town Council (focusing on the community opposition to abolish the Raimont Stadium resolution) voted to approve a set of principles for guidelines to conduct guidelines for working with Okland Athletics. The proposed place for this new stadium was at the South Bronx station and HP pavilion nearby. San Francisco Giants still have regional rights to San José. Therefore, it is also necessary for the A's to restore San Jose.
San Jose, North American Solker League (1974-1984), Western Soccer Alliance (1985-1988) and Major League Soccer (1996-2005; Moving to economies in 2008-) San José Cárquex, a player in Prisas after 2005, was transferred to Texas. In July 2007, the San Hose Economics will be reincluded in the MLS (MLS) for session 2008 in the Western Conference. Now that the team came back into the leagues, the an incidental victory of its MLS Cup in 2001 and 2003, a team that fell on intervals in 2005 with the victory of its MLAS Sabors Shield in 2005 and became a team that sustained and works for their record 1996-205. It's okay.
Major League Lakos team plays at San Francisco Dragons, Sparton Stadium. .? However, after going to San Francisco based in 2008, the team decided to stay completed as San Francisco on an entirely new attempt to represent the Gulf region. He shares this Stadium with San Football, San José State Spartas. .?
In 1997, the Golden State Warriors Basketball team play a whole domestic game in San Hauze Arena because of a renew of Oqueens. The neighbor Santa Clara recently announced a new 49th Stadium proposal (2006). This stadium is a new home of San Francisco 49s football team. According to the news in 2009, 49ers were also talking with the city. This Stadium resolution would be drafted on the vote of Santa Clara for a public vote on 8th June, 2010. According to the proposal, this new stadium will be opened in 2014. Team says it will keep its current name. San Jose can also arrange practice for Oakland Raiders soon.
First, San Jose, Minor League Baseball California League San Jose Bies (1962-1976); 1983-1987), Minor League baseball Pacifk Coast (from 1977 to 1978) and California League (from 1979 to 1981) -San Josings (1977-1981), International Hockey) (1994-1997; 1999) San José Rínoz, Congenital Ender Saoker's San Hogrislees (1993-1995), Major League Wallyball (Women's) San Gogh Dignors (1987-198.), San José Jemers of the Congenital Basketball Association (1989-1991), American basketball League San Hosraers, United State Warriers of the National Basketball Association (at the time that Oakland Reina was reconstruction of 1996-197), Vamons Association San José Siberrez, United Sörrez, Leagues Premier Development League (2006-2008) of San José Frogs and International Basketball League (San José Bowrers') was now the home of Troi City Ballers.
In addition to professional teams, San Jose hosts several national game programs. SAP Open (SAP Open) is an annual tennis tournament to the HPP pavilion. What common did San José Discriminating the 18th August, 2002? Arinabaul Bowl XVI, in which the San Hose Sabse Sabse Cats had beat Arizona Ratters from 52-14. The San José Stat Stadium, Sparton Stadium, host a fungus host a ans which includes the World Cup in 1999. San José hosted the United States fires Figure skating chimps in 1996. A native of San José, Rudy Galando, once won the men's singular tournament in that year. Hopefully, there's San José Uj again in 2012. Figure skating championships. When the first time was held in July 2005, San José Grand Prix, launched the blogcamp car racing on the streets in a temporary street. Downtown San Jose hosted the daily stage-end of the amgan Tour of California in February 2006, 2007 and 2008, and hosted a personal time-examination in 2006. A city was just one of five host cities on the Deu Action Sports Tour in 2005 and 2006 years.
downtown San Jose, the San Hose State University, NCAA division 16 men and women athletics teams are the playground for the Division I. One of the nation-wide 120 colleges of football teams which competing the sjSU (known as the first division I-A). competing the San José State Department, the Western athletic Conference (WACI/WAC). .? Pack-10's Weamons Basketball Championship organized in San José's HPupilian, as well as in the NCA's March Madness, either as the men or women's leading regional tournament.
In the 1960s, the Lloyd champion track team at the San Hose State, with the success of the NCAMPian cricket team in the aftermath of the 1960s, it became a hotch training for the San Jose region's high-class athletes. This was the home of the Olympic Department of the San José State, the 1968, to the instance of Lee Ivans, John Carlos and Ronnie Smith, with 18-Fractions Walter (who used to jump out of a Lut) christhos Pnikolau. Before the Title Nine (Title IX), there was one of San José Singers, the first higher-class women track teams which had elapsed experience of the Olympians and Sind Power's success. Bruce Jenner, earned eight hours training a day in San Jose City College, after his preparations for the Olympic gold medal in 1976. Barrat Bonaine, the coach of San Hose City College, constructed an annual and television station in "Bruce Zenner's", which became an annual and television station of high-class United States track and field circuits (comparable to prefont classic). The San Jose City College, Gave Tack National Championships Time In 1984. Beni Brown, Milard Hampton, John Powell, Brian Eldfield, Ed Berke, Andrey Phillips, and Eto Boden can be easily seen in San José. .? Many of them have names entered in San Jose Sports Hall of Fame. .? Since 1928, the San José State University Athletics events have rendered 27 Olympics and 18 Olympic Medal, which includes seven gold medal.
San José Sports Authority in 2004 added the San HoseState Event Center for Juddo, Taekwondo, Trampolining and Rhythmic Gymnastics; Olympique Team (U.S. hosted tests at Olymp ic team) In August 2004, Athoenergy hosted the All-Star 7-Side Champions in USA, the Watson Baul in the pre-downtown, USA-Star 7-Aside gby Championships). San Jose, St Joseph's Harling Club. In 2008, about 90 per cent of the members of the United States Olympic team had been translated into San José State University before his release for 2008 Summer Olympics. Olympus, the event of the Jr. Olympix, which was also known here. It was announced in April 2009 that the San José State, 2011 American Colleges Hockey Association (ACA/ACHA) national tournament was hosted in April 2009.
The railway service provided in San José, Mtrack (Amtrak) (Sacramento-San Jose Capitol Corridor and Seattle-Angelis Coast Starat), Caltrain (Caltrain) (Caltrain) (D.N. and Gielroy's Corridor Passenger rail Service), ACE (ACE) and Stockton. powered by the Santa Clara Waille Transportation Authorities (VTA/VTA), downtown is provided by a local soft view, militias, campbell, ulmaden Valley-added to the Almaden Valley. History parks in the days of a vacation are going on light lines. .? BART (BART) IS NECESSARY TO EXPAND LONG-TERM SCHEMES IN THE San HOSE AREA FROM THE EAST BAY. All of the regional charity in this region are the frenzy of rail services. ~~~ 1. It was built in 1935 by Sauran Pacififerrhode, renovated it in 1994.
VTA (VTA) San Jose and several bus routes in the community are also provides extensive location services to local residents as well. Moreover, Highway 17 Express bus line, Cadro-San Jose links to Santa Cruz.
Norman Y'clock to San Jose. Mineta San Jose International Airport SJC, ICO: KSJC, FAA LID: SJC) (which is located just 2 miles (3 km) at the north of downtown) and one in the reed-hilview airport of Santa Clara County (IAT: KRHV, ICO: The RHV) General aviation airport serves. San Francisco International Airport based in San Jose: SFO, ICO: KSFO, FAA LID: SFO) (THERE IS ONE MAIN INTERNATIONAL CENTER ON THE NORTH WEST OF 35 MILES (56 KM), AND ONE IN THE NORTH OF THE OCTLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (35 MILES (56 Kms) AT AN NORTH, 35 MILES (56 KM). OAK, ICO: KOAK, FAA LID: Also use OAK and key international airports. .? This Airport which is a three major freeeves - USS. It's also close to the crossroads of root 101, Internet80 and State Route 87.
Freeman Aur Highway
There is a large freave arrangement in the San José area, including many states and a U.S. Highway, US 101, SR 85, SR 87, SR 17 and SR 237, of three india frey-I-280, I-880 and I-680. However, it is the largest city in the country whose services are not provided for a primary, "two-digit". Also, there are extensive paths in San José, [[Santa Clara County Expressway System|Santa Clara Expressway System]. including Allamaden Express, Capitol Express, San Tomas Expressway and Lawrence Expressway. .?
In recent years, several regional transport projects have been launched to deal with the Freevo of San José's Fridays. It includes the expansion of State Route 87, including over streets, near downtown San Josage area. I-680 and the turning point in the I-280 combining the US 101, a hectic meeting of three freeways, is known for a high-density traffic like the mods of Los Angeles County.
- InternetState 280
- Interstate 680
- Interstate 880
- U.S. Root 56
- State Root 17
- State Root 82
- State Root 85
- State Root 87
- State Root 130
- State Root 237
the services of the community
The suitable water supply is mainly in the private-sector San HoseCompany, with some of the great Oaks water company (Great Oaks Company) and 1 per cent water supply are made byicipal San Josipal's computer system. Great Ox extends good water, while others provide water from several sources.[Please Add Quotation] Which Includes Incourtesy Of Water And Los Gatos Creek[ Add A Quotation). A Santa Clara Valley Water Diastel, And San Francisco Poultry Public Utilities As Hecchi Rezvaar Of The Commission.
This is the home environmental services department for the town, the cost of effluents and recycling services. San José Recycling 64% of the waste over-effluents an unusually high percentage which is credit to recycling events which pass on to an extraordinary list of reposable items, without seeing the need for material. Accepted goods includes all sorts of plastic, aerosol cans and paints, foam packing materials, furniture of aluminum, small metal containers, nuts and textiles and clear clothes. .?
The Effluent Water Refinery Is In The San Hose/Santa Clara Waters Control Plant, Which Is Preventive And Cleans More Than 1,500,000 People'S Drainage Water, Which 300+ Class Miles (780 Square Kilometers). including San José, Santa Clara, Milpitius, Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Saratoga, and Monte Serano. .?
About 10 per cent of water treatment of probed effluent water are water(San Hose Messial,Add Care ofCompensation Services, City ofofCity ofofofofofSanta Clara Santa Clara Whitewater andDistilageWith Oaks and water-Company, San Hose is sold to Santa Clara and Millippis.
Pg&G and E (PG) provides natural gas and electrical services to residents. Telephone communications are supplied by AT&T and by cable TVs, comast (Comcast). Internet services are provided by many companies, but is primarily by comcast and AT&T.
San Jose is the home of many universities and universities. The biggest of them is the San José State University, which was established by the California State Normal School in 1862, as the California State University (CSU/CSU) system. From the end of 1870, downtown San Jose, it is the university which has 130 different bachelors and a master's degree programming that he visits about 30,000 students. .? The school, in particular, consumes a good academic reputation for engineering, trade, art, design, and journalism. And consistently, it counts into one of the top public universities of the United States. San José State, one of the only three schools in the Gulf region, which is an area of one of the Soccer BDivision (FBS/FBS) division I's version of a football team; Stanford University and U.C. Berkeley is two other schools. .?
National Hipper University, with its colleagues and diplomats a special focused on its students, provides its students with a partner and graduated degree, with its students.
CALIFORNIA'S UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (CALMAT/CALMAT) PROVIDES A NUMBER OF DEGREES PROGRAM INCLUDING MBA (MBA), COMPUTER SCIENCE, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. Most classes are provided online as well as in the downtown complex. Many of these students are professionals who work in the Silicon Valley. .?
The Lincoln Law School of San José, provides a treatise on the requirements of working professionals.
The Golden Gate University's San Jose complex provides cautions of business graduate and MBA.
San José's Community College, San José City College and Avernagelle College, ADJOINING, CSU (CSU) and UC (UC) have common educational units and perpetual education programs for the graduate school. .? The West Complex Of Palmer College Of Chirorpractious Is Also Located In San José.
The University of California of Santa Cruz Department runs the long-term observatory at Mount Hamilton.
Besides, several other regional universities, as at San José's residence, Stanford University, Marinston Alto's University, Carnegie demonstration of Cillican Valley and Berkley's University, are University of California. .? One of the leading callifornia is a major part of student groups in the public university, including UNC Santa Cruz, Uc Davis and UC San Diego and others. * Los Angeles:
Primary and secondary education
When the opening of the Lincoln High School in 1943, San José's students went to San José High School. Part of the city's history consists in the two high schools in the west, including Missip, which is still a 'big bone' and the only Thanks day, "Big Bon" playing the high school football game. .? According to the 2010 statistics, 127 are primary, 47 medium and 44 high schools. that everybody is public. .? The four high school districts in this city, fourteen primary districts and four integrated schools (both primary and high schools).) is a public education.
In addition to the main San Jose Unified School District, other recent interlocutory schools of recurrent cities are: Milpitias' Unified School District, Morgan Unfiled School District, and Santa Marine Unified School District. .?
Districts using the "Feeder" system
- Campbell Union High School District receives students from the following areas. :
- Campbell Union
- Luthor Barbank
- Union School District.
- East Side Union High School District receives students from the following areas. :
- Volume Rock Union
- Beryesa Union
- Evergreen Emulator
- Mount Plant Elephant
- Oak Grove
- Ordered Aluminary
- Fremont Union High School District receives students from the following fields. :
- Cupertino Union School District.
- The Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District is getting students from the following fields. :
- Los Gatos Union School District.
Point of conflation
Before 1954, according to the California law, there was to be one uniform level for cities and school districts. When San Jose started expanding, the schools went into one of the main opponents because it was captured by the city stationed at its base and tax base. The city MLAs produced a Bill through the California Assembly to remove that requirement and to dismantle most opposition. As a result, a portion of the local school district in these areas was massioned after 1954.
Private schools in San Jose are also conducted mainly by religious groups. In the Catholic diocese of San Hose, the second largest population of Santa Clara County is just after SJD (SJUSD). "The city" has several school schools operated in 1989 and 197. with six high schools: Archbishop's MiT High School, Babelmin College, Neotre Dame High School, St. Francis's High School, St. Lawrence's High School, and President's High School. .? Two Baptiste High Schools - two Baptiste High Schools - [[Liberty Baptiste School and White Road Baptiste Academy, a Protestant Vali Christian High School|Liberty Baptiste School|Liberty Baptiste School and White Road Baptiste Addi, an Protestant Christian-] and a non-one. Secretarian K-12. Harker School. which is located in the west of the city in blackford area called Blackford.
San Jose Library System
The San Jose Public Library system is unique in which Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Bianchar works together with the main library at San José University. In 2003, this library was built in the western part of Micipi which has more than 1.6 million items today. The eight-storeyed library was the only largest library project in this area, with a result of over 475,000 square feet (44,100 m 2) and has a capacity of keeping 2 million book-materials.
This city has 21 neighboring branches. (17 of them are open) They are not reconditioning or rebuilding in the present era (including Bibiologotera Latin-America), which has mastered in the Spanish language functions. Opening in 1908, the Carnegie Library, East San Who Carney Branch Library, the last Carnegie Library of Santa Clara County, who is still running as a public library and listed in the National Register of Historic Games. In response to a banda operation passed in November 2000, countless new or even more reconstructed brands have been completed and opened. Currently there are four branches of construction: the Kalabazas Branchch, IDE-vocational park brand, Seventy Bricher, and Baskam and Community Center. .? The brand names have already been planned in the new South East Branch which will complete the shared library project.
The Library of the Year was jointly called the "Library of the Year" in 2004 by Joint Hose System (as well as the University System of the United).
Parks, Garden and Other External Enterprises
- Almaden Quinsilver County Park, South San Josain's ex para Khan with an area of 4,147 acres (17 sq km) (operated and upkeep County of Santa Clara, Parx and Redirection Department).
- Acute Rock Park, which stretches over 718 acres in the East San Jose (2.9 sq km) area, is the oldest municipal park in California and one of the largest municipal corporations in the United States.
- Emma Prusch Farm Park, which spreads an area of 43.5 acres (176,000 sq m) in East San Jose, 65 acres. A blessing to be performed for the agricultural past of the Valley, in this park a four-hahan (greatest in San Jose), a rare bird garden, a rare display garden, a performic area, a picnic area and a yard. 
- Circle of Palms Plaza, a California state seal in the first capital of the state and a round of fence trees encircled in heritage's house-sign
- Kelly Park, which has various facilities. For example - Happy Holo Park and Zoo (a children constructed enshrine for renewal), a Japan frenchship Garden (Kelly Park), Hystery Park at Kelly Park and in Portugium Hysterical Museum in History Park.
- Overfelt Gardans, including Chinese Cultural Garden,
- Plza Day Sesar Chávez, a small park of downtown, outdoor music programs, and Christmas in the Park!
- Rising Waters, Water Phillav And Other Water Attracts Park. It's under the Cunningham park.
- Rozibasian Park, near-a-entire city block in the Garden of Garden daily; It also provides parks, grass plains, roses, icon and pro-Egypt and urish architecture of the soldiers and also contains the Rozians Museum, Planetarium, Research Library, Peace Garden and Wizers Center.
- San José Fly Market
- San Hossipal Rose Garden, every day transfers 5½ acres (22,000 sq m) to an area that provides a glimpse of more than 4,000 roses
- San Jose's Vancchester Mystery House.
The San José's trail network provides more than 53 miles (90 km.) entertaining and changes across the city. This network includes major trains. :
- Coyote Creek Trell
- Guadalupe River Trail
- Los Gatos Creek Trell
- Los Alamitos Creek Trail
- Penitencia Creek Trell
- Silver Valley Creek Trell
This has been connected with many rural trailers of the region, which claim to be recognized by Preventive Magazine as the largest network in the country, to the traffic region on terranean network, nearby, and nearby areas and as well as all of their network. More information is available at the City of San José's Trail Network website.
Museums, libraries and other cultural collections
- Children's Discovery Museum of San José
- History Park at Kelly Park
- Ira F. Briliant Center for Beathoone Studies, the largest Bat collection outside Europe
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library, the biggest U.S. Public Library in the west of Micipi River
- Mexican Heritage Plaza, a museum and cultural Center for Mexican in the region,
- Portuguese Historical Musical
- Situated in the Rozibasian Museum, in Rozibasian Museum, the largest collection of Egyptian art works for display in the United States,
- San José Museum of Art
- The Tech Museum of Innovation
- The San Josstside Rhode Museum, Proposed, Kalahab And Rowling Stock Are Placed In The Films And Kelly Park Of Mela
- History San José
- Old Bank of America Building, a historical landmark
- HP (HP) pavilion at San Josain, NHL (NHL), San Hose Sharks, AFL (AFL), San Hose-Sabarcats and NLL (NLL) home for San Hose Stealth.
- San José Munsipal Stadium, Minor League San José Zayats' home.
- Spartan Stadium, San José State University Football and MLL (MLL)'s house for San Francisco based and San Leagues Sawker's San Faqux.
- San José Convention Center - by moving to North Dakota in 2006, house of San Hose-Sky Rockets in CBA.
- Festival of San Jose Festival, downtown Hussain Jose, at the beginning of a year
- San José Improbov, San José's oldest theater, San Jose Amprov Club home.
- Church of San Joseph, California
- Right observatory, one time the world's largest telescope
- San José, the biggest gurus in the United States (a Sikh temple)
- An undeveloped brick house that conveys the lifestyle of Peralta Adob, Spanish and Mexican California
- A giant chattorian hoveli
- Rising Waters, 23 acres of North California (93,000 m 2) and a million-largest water park
- Also see: Santa Clara, California#Cities.2C towns.2C and neighbor ds
KNTVs from NBC 11 (NBC 11) have a license to work in San José. San José is coordinated by local media as well as the media and national media. San José-based media outlets include San José Marquary News and various smaller newspaper and magazine, five television stations, Six Am Redea Station, and Solah Fm India Station. .?
In April 1909, an electronics director of San Jose, Charles David Harold, built a radio station to cover the human voice. There was the "San Jose Calling" ("FQ Letter of Appean", a later FCW (FN), a radio station in the world with targeted audience. It became the first radio station that broadcast the music in 1910. Harold's wife, Sibble, the first woman in 1912 was "Disk Jocky". Or. Today's CBS (KCBS) was taken up in San Francisco at the end of the day's house. Many times before it became CBS the drive goes to the other hand. So CBS (KCBS) is the tally old United States radio station in March 2009 and it celebrated its 100th anniversary by major design.
Cultural aspects of San Jose
- Do You Know They To San Josain Geet, Hal David - Music, Bert Save; The grammy-winner 1968 hit single (pop #10, R & B #23), septer records 12216; More than 100 other recordings.
- Micaela Rosner. Vanishing point. Store, New York, 1993. ISBN (ISBN) 0-312-85213-4. prophets, mostly San José-based; Many South Bay survivors have been known for their stay in Wingchester Mystery House and some close Senchuri Theaters' dome. .?
- The British Studio fourth at the First Class was the billboard #4 hit in 1974, with a song "Hamans cannot wait for bachelor reading," people took cars and San Jose. that's where you tell me you'll wear my ring, I guess you don't remember anything. "
- The Bollywood film, "My Name in the Khan" key scenes in San José's Children's Discovery Museum and San José were filmed around. At the time of the film, the chief artist, Shahrukh Khan, 3 July 2009 had arrived and there was San Jose.
- In a chapter called White Fang, San Josain got some mentions. .?
- List of San Jose of California
- List of Santa Clara County districts in California
- San Jose Police Department
Notes and reference
- "Lists of Urbanized Are Lists of US Census Bureau." Archived by original on 27 March 2010. Return date July 22, 2010.
- Check [[[[[:nis:G3]] "U S. S. Engineer Jose, California"]
|url=value (help). Return date 17 February 2007.
- "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Incorporated Places over 100,000". Archived on 8th July, 2010 from original. Return date July 22, 2010.
- "The First City." California History Online. Archived on February 18, 2008 from original. Exchange date 15 March 2008.
- "California Admission Day—September 9,1850". California State Parks. 2007? Archived by original on 28 March 2016. Exchange date 15 March 2008.
- "Early History." Places National Register of Histor ic. Archived by original on 9th June, 2007. Exchange date 5 June 2007.
- "Jun Típero Serra". California History Online. California Histor Society. 2000? Archived by original on 12th August, 2004. Return date on June 20th, 2007.
- Clyde Arbuckle (1986). Clyde Arbuckle's History of user Jose. Smith McKay Printing. ISBN 978-996625220.
- "Agnews Insane Asylum". Places National Register of Histor ic. Archived on original 24th May, 2007. Return date 7th June, 2007.
- "Flashback: A short history of political user Jose". Guy Jose State University. Archived on July 7, 2008 from original. Return date 7th June, 2007.
- "BAE Systems History." Archived 20 February 2007 from original. Return date July 22, 2010.
- Ward Winslow (editor); The Making of Silicon Valley: One Hundred and Rines; 1995; ISBN 0-9649217-0-7
- "user Jose casestudy, part one: the boundary-growth." Thoreau. Archived 23 February 2007 from original. Return date 7th June, 2007.
- "Building Permit History, 1980-2006". City of Guse Jose. Archived by original on 27th September, 2007. Return date 7th June, 2007.
- "City of San Jose's City Charter." Archived on 17th June, 2010 from original. Return date July 22, 2010.
- "NCDC: U.S. Climate Normals (PDF). Return date on April 22, 2010.
- "US Gaz Server files: 2000 and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2005-05-03. Return date 2008-01-31. Check the value of date parameter in
- "inking State". user Francise isco State University. April 1996. Return date on April 27, 2008.
- government Jose City Council, (March 1, 1983). "door lighting on private. Exchange date.CS1 Maintenance: Blank Icon
- "UCSC, Lick Observatory servator city asterate oid of user Jose". University of California, Santa Cru z. May 25, 1998. Exchange date.
- Miguel Miller. "CLIMATE OF GOSE". National Weather Service. Exchange date.
- goat Jose Weather Month". Accu Weather.
- wrcc.dri.edu/summary/Climsmcaa.html; San Francisco Cronicle, August 22 1968
- "Annual Estimates of the Population for Incorporated Places 100,000, Ranked by July 1, 2008 Population: Hello 1, 2000 to July 1, 2008". United States Census Bureau. 2008-07. Archived on 18th July, 2009 from original. Return date July 19, 2009. Check the value of date parameter in
- Moffatt, Riley. Population History of Western U.S. Cities & wns, 1850-1990. Lanham: Scarecrow, 1996, 54.
- "Business Jose, California: Earnings in the Past 12 Months (In 2007 Inflation-Adjusted Dollars)". U.S. Fact Finder. U.S. Ensus Bureau.
- "E-1 Population Estimates for Cities, Counties and the Annual State with Change — January 1, 2006 and 2007". State of California, Department of Finance. May 1, 2007. Exchange date.
- "estim Population for Lates 100,000: to 2000 to 2005." U.S. Bureau of Census. Exchange date.
- "State of California, Department of Finance, E-1 Population for Cities, Counties and the State with Annual Percent Change — January 1, 2009 to January 1, 2010. Sacramento, California, May 2010 (PDF). California Department of Finance. April 30, 2010. Archived from original on May 2, 2010. On reaching date 1 May 2010.
- Church of San José
- "S.F.'s Sai Little Lar gon' / Stretch of Vietnamese Street forAmericans". user isco chronicle. 2004-02. Archived by original on 19 November 2009. Exchange date 6 March 2010. Check the value of date parameter in
- "Fact Sheet: Community Profile: Employment and Employers City of Guse Jose. April 1, 2008. Archived by original on 27th May, 2010. Return date on April 7, 2008.
- "Contact us Archived on November 13, 2010 at the weback machine.." Ecer America. Quoting on 10th August 2009.
- "fedc.com/ACCRACostofLivingIndex2ndQuarter2004.htm". Archived by original on 9th September, 2004. Return date July 22, 2010.
- "user José - Aclet." "America's Most Livable Communities" (for Livable, Communities, Washington, DC). Archived on 13th May, 2008 from original. Return date on April 7, 2008.
- "Business Jose, Capital of Silicon Valley: #1 Community For Innovators in U.S." City of Guse Jose. March 27, 2008. Archived by original on 2 March 2004. Return date on April 7, 2008.
- "The Most Remarable Area In America: San Jose, California. Archived on November 6, 2006 from the original. Return date July 22, 2010.
- "List of Charter California Cities". The Plasma California'Book of lists. California's Office of Planning and ResearchGovernor. 1999. Archived on February 8, 2007 from original. Exchange date 9th June, 2007.
- "San Jose City Charter." Archived on original 12th January, 2010. Return date July 22, 2010.
- "Local Agency Information Commission." Archived on February 12, 2018 from original. Arrangement date.
- "Charter of the Santa Clara, Article 101 (PDF). Santa Clara you. Archived (PDF) from original on 6 November 2007. Return date 16 February 2008.
- "Your Santa Clara Contacts." Archived on 23rd July, 2010 from original. Return date 16 February 2008.
- "Will Gerrymandered Distr icts Stem the Wave of Converts Unrest?" Campaign Legal Center Blog. Archived on February 19, 2008 from original. On February 10, 2008.
- "Courts of Appe al: Sixth District user Jose". California State Courts. Archived on 22 July 2010 from original. Return date 16 February 2008.
- "Application Info: government Jose". United District United Nations for the Northern CaliforniaDistrict. Archived on February 11, 2008 from original. Return date 16 February 2008.
- "San Jose Crime Statistics." Archived by original on 22 April 2008. Return date July 22, 2010.
- Mike Mails. Skapgott generation
- Morgan kitchhiw and Khola Ward of 2007, the Archived Archived 15 June 2011 at the West Air Force which led to criminal offense with population groups. ("To verify the claim after "2002", change 07 in URL (URL) to see previous year's results.)
- City ran kings Popgroup
- "Illegal AgainstGuns: alition Members". Archived on original 17 November 2007. Return date July 22, 2010.
- "Sister City Program." The City of Guse. Archived on original 13th May, 2009. The regression date may be eight May 2009.
- "Staff Review Agenda" (PDF). City of Guse Jose. November 15, 2007. Archived from original on 28th May 2008. May 5, 2008.
- "Development Services". City of Guse Jose. February 6, 2006. Archived by original on 2 April 2008. May 5, 2008.
- "Jose Histor Downtown District ic." National Parks Service. Archived on 12th May, 2008 from original. May 5, 2008.
- "The Green Building Policy." April 10, 2007. Archived by original on 1 April 2008. May 5, 2008.
- Yo ders, Jeff (November 1, 2005). "Jose's designed Meier-city: To Leed, or Not to Leed". Building Design and struction. Archived by origin on 10 August 2009. May 5, 2008.
- .? "2006-2007 Capital Probe posed Budget". City of Guse Jose.
- "Fallon statue iled". Silicon Valley/movie Jose Business Journal. September 20, 2002? Archived on 14 March 2005 from original. Exchange date.
- "Cooked in the parade exhibition for Chicago." Archived by original on 24th September, 2010. Return date July 22, 2010.
- "Decoding the user Jose Semaphore (PDF). Ear Studio. Archived from original on 4th March 2012. Exchange date 6 March 2010.
- "San José Museum of Art." Archived by original on 28th September, 2014. Arrangement date.
- "user Jose council accepts for A's sttalksadium". Guy Jose Mercury-News. Archived by original on 7 April 2013. Return date on 12th May, 2009.
- "Golden State Warriors History." Golden State warriors. Archived on the original 15th January, 2009. Return date July 29, 2008.
- "Youtube of JenationalInvititta". Archived on February 12, 2013 from original. Exchange date 6 March 2010.
- Bruce Newman (24 July 2008). "Unseen Heros: Olymp'lockdown' at SJSU on ij to Being". User Jose Mercury News. Archived on 1 February 2015 from original. Return date July 29, 2008.
- "User Jose State Spartans Team History". sjsuhmockey.net. 2010? Archived by original on 12th October 2010. May 4, 2010.
- "Flat Rate Reality Jose Area Info". Archived by original on 2 April 2009. Return date July 22, 2010.
- ColBest leges 2010". U.S. News and World Report. Archived on 11 March 2010 from original. Return date February 19, 2010.
- "Schools". Roman olic Diocese of California Jose in. Archived by original on 27th September, 2007. Exchange date.
- MLK (MLK) fast Facts Page Archived on 12 June 2010 at the Webback Machine. (b) United University/City level, mentions the size and construction projects.)
- Place on site of the SJ library Archived 28 March 2010 at the weeback machine. (See the BL article for its reference.)
- "Banded Project for Branch Libraries Page on SJ Library site." Archived on 13th June, 2010 from original. Return date July 22, 2010.
- The San Jose 2003-2004 Annual Report "2004, San Hose Public Library and the San Hose State University Library at the Library United Kingdom of ier class.""
- "Network Status Table". City of Guse Jose. January 30, 2008. http://www.sjparks.org/trails/doc/TrailStatus1-30-08.pdf. Return date: March 31, 2008.
- Marty Cheek. "KQW Radio, Providse Jose". Bay Area Museum Radio. Archived on February 3, 2007 from original. Exchange date.
- Archived 7 February 2009 at the West Bank machine on the Archived Age web.
- Forty I. Pek, "When ma'il Spoke with a Human Voice," Saratoga Stereopticken: A Magic Lantern of Memory, (Cupertino, California: California History Center and Foundation, 1998, PP. 41-42.
- Map: Mobile Communications: Reading the World Bai Mobile Telephone Service, (San Francisco): Pacific Telephone Company, 1983.)
- A titled San José Mercury News titled Adla-changer, which was probably written by Patricia Lumis or Clyde Arbokal.
- Edwin A. Belhard O. Demers Jr.; San Jose: California's First City, 1980, ISBN 0-932986-13-7
- A collection of San Jose Library research on the history of California Rooms, San José and Santa Clara Valley.
|gol Jose, the forbidding design of Wikipedia:|
|Pictures and Media|
- Official website of San José
- San José
- San Jose Library (University libraries and public libraries)
- San Jose Tipp-1975 vs. 2005
- San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
- The Department Chamber of Commerce Silicon Valley
- Pacific Neighbors San José Sisters Program
- San José-Dublin Sister City Program
- San José and Santa Clara Election Information
- Santa Clara County: California's historic silicon Valley, a national park service discovery of our common heritage program
- The travel guide forCaliforniauser Jose on Wikitage
- "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Incorporated Places of 50,000 or More, Ranked by July 1, 2017 Population: Hello 1, 2010 to July 1, 2017". United States Census Bureau, population division. Return date May 24, 2018.